The 7th issue of the CLC newsletter in 2010
CLC newsletter : November, 2010 Issue 7th | www.chinalogisticsclub.com
Please find below the 7th issue of the CLC newsletter in 2010, to help keep you updated with various activities happening at CLC.
GLS Insured Members
Following CLC member(s) has successfully passed the financial soundness test and thus received the GLS Gold Insurance :
- Shenzhen, China: Best Services International Freight Ltd.
- Shanghai, China: Lipsen International Freight System Co., Ltd.
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong: Globalwings Logistics (H.K.) Limited
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong: S.F. Systems Ltd.
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong: STL Logistics (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Ikeja, Nigeria: Platinum Freight Forwarders Ltd.
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: BNM Freight Forwarders Co. Ltd
- Immingham, United Kingdom: OceanBlue Logistics Ltd.
- London, United Kingdom: Jet International Transport Limited
- New Jersey, USA: NFI Global, LLC.
Please login as member on http://www.chinalogisticsclub.com, using your username and password to view the contact details of above members in the GLS Insured Members directory.
Recently following member(s) has joined our network; please extend your warm welcome to these new CLC member(s) :
- Neufchâteau, Belgium: Transport Pierret
- Shanghai, China: Shanghai Cyts Int'l Transportation Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen, China: Best Services International Freight Ltd..
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong: Thrift Logistics Ltd.
- CHENNAI, India: Zen Logistics Private Limited
- Mumbai, India: Translink Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
- New Delhi, India: Neo Trans Logistics Pvt Ltd.
- Taman Bayu Perdana, Malaysia: Costrade Sdn. Bhd.
- Karachi, Pakistan: Aventis International Shipping & Logistics (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Makati City, Philippines: Alliance Continental Int'l Freight Forwarders, Inc.
- Mandaluyong City, Philippines: Globalnet International Freight, Inc.
- Taichung, Taiwan: Asia Pacific Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: BNM Freight Forwarders Co., Ltd.
- Vally Drive, United Kingdom: Twintec Limited
- Buffalo, United States of America: National Air Cargo
Please login as member on http://www.chinalogisticsclub.com, using your username and password to view the contact details of these new members in the worldwide member’s directory.
Pat on the back
CLC Macau Conference 2010 was organized at Hotel Venetian, Macau. This conference was well attended by around 100 CLC members and we got the following quotations from attendees :
“I’m absolutely satisfied with my 3 days on Macao as soon almost all the meeting was interesting, useful and hope will have some further business development.
Thanks a lot once again for good organization! Plan to participate in the next year again.” – Tatiana Serova (Commercial Director at A.R.T. Logistics Limited)
“Thank you! I have not had a moment to myself since returning from Macau. When I get back, I plan on writing you more detail.
Quick note : After spending some time at the WCA show....I appreciate CLC even more!
Upcoming Logistics Events
At CLC, we always suggest our members to attend as many event(s) as possible every year in order to strengthen or establish business relationships. It is the one to one meetings that builds long time partnership, without them there is in our opinion little chance to develop business. CLC is organizing following event(s), please click on the event below to register and for further details about event :
Event Date: Tuesday, 8 March 2011 - Thursday, 10 March 2011.
Event Date: Tuesday, 5 April 2011 – Thursday, 7 April 2011
Tentative event date: Friday, 20 May 2011 – Sunday, 22 May 2011.
Event Date: 2011
We have postponed 1st ALC Conference to 1st / 2nd quarter of 2011, event dates are yet not decided as we wait for our sponsor to confirm when they are starting new airline from China to Nairobi, so we will have the conference at the opening of the launch of the new airline.
Event Date: Wednesday, 21 September 2011 - Friday, 23 September 2011.
CLC Macao conference 2011
CLC members interested in expanding business in Russia, we recommend you to attend the event titled “SIBERIAN LOGISTIC CENTERS 2010”. CLC is not attending this conference officially, but we plan to attend the same next year, if we have enough interest from CLC members.
Please remember that the Membership Directory on the website can only be kept up to date if you login on the website as member and review it as and when required OR inform us of any changes in your contact details or profile. Some of the members have yet not filled in their company profile, which act as an introduction of your organization to rest of the CLC members, so we urge them to either email us the profile or fill in under your membership account on CLC Website.
Members are entitled to use the CLC logo on stationery, website, marketing material etc. You can download low and high resolution versions of the CLC logo from our website http://www.chinalogisticsclub.com/clc-contact-us
CLC Member Login details
Each CLC member company is issued with a user name and password to access the Member’s only area on the website. This can be sent to you again if you do not have a note of this or existing one is not working for you.
Have fun, while networking and expanding your business with CLC. Feel free to provide us your suggestions.
With Best Wishes
China Logistics Club