The China Logistics Club (CLC) is a forum specifically set up for the Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) freight forwarders and logistics companies and its aim is to assist its members with forging partnerships and conducting business in China as well as elsewhere. As such CLC offers a number of Member Benefits as outlined below:
• CLC do not just provide one annual conference, we provide up to 4 conferences per year to allow our members to attend conferences that fits in with our members other business trips to Asia.
• Provides access to over 410 members globally.
• CLC provides probably the best membership of only USD 399 per year. Conferences usually not more than USD
350-399.We work for the freight forwarders and provides value for money for our members.
• CLC provides the first professionally underwritten freight protection of USD 55,000 for each member to a total aggregate limited of USD 1,000,000, through Global Logistics Shield.
• CLC can provide freight forwarding and logistics training ranging from brief courses and seminars in
cooperation with MPower to Executive MBAs in Shipping & Logistics from Copenhagen Business School.
• CLC provides help to develop Freight Forwarders web site through ARL Shipping
• Membership to CLC automatically allows access to European, American and African Logistics Club events
around the world.
• CLC provides pre-arranged one2one meetings at all our conferences using our own in-house developed
• Free Project Division membership to all CLC members that also handles project business.
• CLC can assist with finding forwarders anywhere in China through our comprehensive database of over
15,000 freight forwarders in cooperation with ShippingPoint.com
• CLC can offer cost effective cargo insurance and freight forwarders liability insurance, through Global
• CLC can facilitate legal assistance in China through contacts to local lawyers.
• CLC can help with debt collection in China as well as worldwide through links to the comprehensive
services of Atradius andFreightDeadbeats.
• CLC can provide Executive Searches for Chinese logistics management through its partner
• CLC circulates a bi-monthly newsletter with membership and industry updates.
• CLC is the first global network to sign up for GLS Freight Protection Plan. About Global Logistics Shield
(GLS), please view at www.glshield.com which run the manage the freight protection plan on behalf of
CLC, this cost of scheme is USD 500 plus USD 375 + USD 100 per year.
To sign up to the China Logistics Club, please click here.